- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- About Us
- Mission Statement
The Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies' mission is to collaborate with the university community to provide support for faculty, students and staff in the pursuit of innovation and excellence in teaching and learning.
- Identify and define services for faculty, staff and students and provide universal access to and information about those services ensuring that students and faculty are involved in the process.
- Provide leadership and support for the enhancement of teaching and learning by focusing on pedagogy, evidence-based practices and student success. Support innovative integration of instructional technology into courses and academic programs.
- Provide quality customer service and measure success. Develop and implement a system to identify appropriate metrics, evaluate results and make changes as needed.
- Provide tools, skills and services to empower our customers (students, faculty, and staff) to achieve their institution goals.
- Develop internal and external department environments that support cross training and collaboration combined with self-sufficiency among staff.
- Retain and enhance professional qualifications of staff through development opportunities that may include workshops, conferences, pursuing academic degrees, knowledge transfer, subscriptions, memberships, and certifications.
- Research and evaluate existing and emerging technologies and pedagogical practices.