- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Classroom Services
- A/V Equipment for Checkout
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Request to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware & Software Purchase Form
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
Audio and Video (A/V) Equipment and Laptop Computers for Checkout
We have A/V equipment and laptop computers available for faculty, staff, and students (with faculty approval), to use on campus for classrooms and related academic functions. Equipment reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
In an effort to serve all faculty, staff, and students more effectively, orders for equipment must be placed 48 hours in advance to ensure item availability. Equipment checkout is available for all UND employees. Exceptions may be made for student checkout for course work based upon approval by the instructor and the UIT Service Desk Manager.
Equipment may be checked out for a maximum of two weeks based on need and availability. Equipment is expected to be returned in the same condition it was received. The requesting department will be charged for any damage to the equipment.
Online ordering is now done through the scheduling calendar. Click the links below to request equipment.
For laptops, iPads, and projectors call the UIT Service Desk at 701.777.0956.
We are located in the Memorial Union, Room 3.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- Windows Based Laptops - quantity 8
iPads & Tablets
- iPad (Generation 4) – quantity 8
- Projector (Portable) – quantity 6
- Projection Screens (Portable) – quantity 4 (3-6ft. screens & 1-7ft. screen)
- Wireless Presenters (compatible with Windows 10) – quantity 5
Contact us for additional equipment inquiries.