- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Classroom Services
- A/V Equipment for Checkout
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Request to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware & Software Purchase Form
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
Audio and Video (A/V) Equipment and Laptop Computers for Checkout and Delivery
CILT has A/V equipment and laptop computers available for faculty, staff, and students (with faculty approval), to use on campus for classrooms and related academic functions. Equipment reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
In an effort to serve all faculty, staff, and students more effectively, orders for equipment must be placed 48 hours in advance to ensure item availability. Equipment checkout is available for all UND employees. Exceptions may be made for student checkout for course work based upon approval by the instructor and CILT Director.
Equipment may be checked out for a maximum of two weeks based on need and availability. Equipment is expected to be returned in the same condition it was received. The requesting department will be charged for any damage to the equipment.
Online ordering is now done through the scheduling calendar. Click the links below to request equipment.
Call Classroom Services at 701-777-6325. Please have ready the following information: name, department, course number, equipment type, room, start time, end time, and date(s) needed.
We are located in Robertson-Sayre Hall, Room 108.
Equipment Available for Checkout/Delivery
- Windows Based Laptops - quantity 8
- HD Camcorder w/blue tooth microphones – quantity 9
- Tripod – quantity 9
- GoPro Camera – quantity 1
iPads & Tablets
- iPad (Generation 4) – quantity 8
- Swivl – quantity 2 (miniature motorized platform for iPhones and iPads that follows the user as they move, creating a video).
- Google Nexus 7 – quantity 1
- Microsoft Surface Pro – quantity 1
- Digital Audio Recorder - quantity 6
- Document Camera - quantity 1
- Interactive Pen Display – quantity 1
- Overhead Projector – quantity 1
- Polycom Audio Conference Phone – quantity 2
- Powered (plug into wall) Speaker with microphone – quantity 2
- Projector (Portable) – quantity 8
- Projection Screens (Portable) – quantity 4 (3-6ft. screens & 1-7ft. screen)
- Region Free DVD player – quantity 2
- USB Microphone – quantity 2 omnidirectional
- Wireless Presenters (compatible with Windows 10) – quantity 5
Contact CILT for additional equipment inquiries.