- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Request to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware & Software Purchase Form
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
As of Fall 2016, Scantron exams are no longer available for pickup at Robertson-Sayre Hall and results are no longer printed. Exams results are sent electronically to instructors as they are scanned. Scantron exam sheets will be sent back to the instructor via inter-campus mail 1 business day after completing the scan.
Departments interested in scanning their own exams may contact Chad Bushy (chad.bushy@UND.edu) for information on hardware and software. CILT will provide training to help with the transition to the department or college.
For information about additional testing options, please contact a CILT Instructional Designer.
Student Assessment of Teaching (USAT) forms can be dropped off or sent through inter-campus mail to CILT at Stop 7098. For more information, visit the Office of Institutional Research website.
How to Prepare Exams for Scanning
Arrange Scantron exam sheets to all face the same direction, with hash-marks on one side. This will prevent jamming and ripping the student's exam. Exam answers completed in ink and exams that contain extra markings in the left and bottom margins will not scan properly.
All exam sheets must be the same type - Use Scantron Red #229633
Put the KEY on top of the exams. The Last Name field of the Key sheet should always contain the word "KEY" but it may be customized. (i.e. Key midterm, KEY Exam 3, etc.)
Student answers per question must exactly match the answers on the answer key for the question to be considered correct. Correct questions will be scored as 1 point each.
UIT is not responsible for making any revisions to exam keys or point values. These changes can be altered in the Excel data results provided.
We ask that all exams be placed in a manila envelope which we provide near the dropbox.
- Excel Raw Data File - Provides the information in an Excel spreadsheet
- Student Statistics Report - Includes the student name and scores on a single page
- Student Response Report - Includes the student name, score, and responses on a single page
- Condensed Item Analysis Report - Details about each question and the answers chosen by the students
- Test Statistics Report - Student score statistics
- Class Frequency Distribution Report - Illustrates the dispersion of the students over the selected grade scale a.k.a. the bell curve chart
- Student Grade Report - Individual student exam scores and answers - one page per student
- Test item Statistics Report - Summary of individual questions statistics
- Condensed Test Report - Displays a condensed statistical analysis of each question on the test
Where and when can I drop off my exams?
You can drop off your Scantron exams at Robertson-Sayre Hall. There is a dropbox outside of room 101, on the south-side of the building. Drop off hours are Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Fridays 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
When will I receive my exam results?
Exam results will be sent electronically as soon as exams are scanned. The original Scantron exams will be sent back through inter-campus mail to the instructor at the department listed on the transmittal form within 1 business day after the exams are scanned.
How do I access and print my exam results?
Exam results will be sent as a PDF via a secure Microsoft OneDrive link included in your support ticket. You will use your UND email username (typically email@example.com) and password to log in if prompted.
To print only selected pages, use these instructions for printing PDFs.
Where can I park?
We are located at the corner of Oxford and University. There is a 10 minute parking spot available for drop off. There is pay-as-you-go parking available across the street. You may also park in the Nursing parking lot with an A permit.