- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Request to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware & Software Purchase Form
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
The University of North Dakota has 20 licenses to Lynda.com. The Lynda.com Online Training Library features more than 21,000 professionally produced Windows- and Macintosh-compatible QuickTime video tutorials. Topics include design principles and software related to print, Web, video, graphics, digital photography, DVD creation, interactivity, operating systems, 3D, and much more. The Online Training Library provides tutorials on products from vendors including Adobe, Alias, Apple, Corel, Autodesk, and Microsoft.
Access to Lynda.com Online Training is available by request.
- You may make one reservation at a time, up to 14 days in length
- You may make a subsequent reservation on the final day of your current reservation, provided that an account is still available.
- Turn around time for getting accounts created is 24-48 hours depending on account availability.
- You MUST request your account using a UND email account (i.e., @UND.edu or @my.UND.edu). Once your request is processed you will need to login to your UND email to activate the
Temporary Account Request Form (Account Limit of 14 Days)
Leave this field empty
Visit http://www.lynda.com/support/SystemRequirements.aspx for detailed technical requirements.
You can test your downstream bandwidth at www.speedtest.net. Once there, click on the yellow pyramid on the map (if none of the pyramids are yellow, select one that is closest to your geographic location). This will initiate a speed test. Once complete, your downstream bandwidth is displayed in the "Download" box near the top of your screen.