- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Video Production Services
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Request to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware & Software Purchase Form
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
Video Production Services
Audio/Video Duplication Services
Duplication of non-copyrighted audio and videotapes can be made at CILT. An account number must be provided for the cost of the audio or videotape. Tapes should be dropped off at Robertson-Sayre Hall, room 108 with instructions for number and format of copies needed. Please provide labeling instructions with your order. We also provide international conversion and duplication to and from VHS videotapes (formats listed below). For more information call 701-777-6325.
- 1/2" Videotape [input & output] VHS & SVHS formats: T30, T60, T120, ST120
- 1/2" International Videotape [input & output] PAL, NTSC, SECAM, MSECAM, MPAL, NPAL
- Audiotape [input & output] 30, 60 and 90 minutes
Duplication of Pre-recorded Videos
The ability to create duplicates of a copyrighted video is held exclusively by the copyright owner or owner's designate. The Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies will under no circumstances make copies of copyrighted works without written permission of the copyright holder. This policy applies to both materials produced in the United States and abroad.
Duplication of Programs Copied Off the Air
Television programs copied off the air may be used in certain classroom and teaching contexts for a limited amount of time. Programs copied off the air may not be legally duplicated. Programs copied off the air may be kept for 45 days, shown in class two times and must be erased at the end of the 45 days (Circular 21, Reproduction of Copyrighted Works by Educators and Librarians).
Audio/Video Recording and Streaming
Faculty and staff members can request a/v recording and streaming for special events. Faculty and staff members can also request audio/video recording equipment to record UND events themselves.
A minimum of two weeks notice is required to schedule video production.
Information and Scheduling Requests
Contact Chad Bushy at 701-777-2728 for additional questions.