How do I?
How Do I?
Often you may know what you want to accomplish, but are not sure which tool would best meet your needs. This "How do I select..." section is targeted at helping you decide. Check back as we will continue to add to this list!
Assess & Evaluate
- Select the appropriate tool for completing an assignment
- Select the appropriate tool for blogging/discussing/journaling
- Select a proctoring or plagiarism detection tool
- Review how the UND provided analytics tools can be used
- Assessment Strategies for Measuring Outcomes
- Test taking (individual or group)
- Manage student communications, emails, FAQs
- Find Open Education Resources (OER) to supplement the course - video, textbooks, assignments
Communicate & Collaborate
- Select UND-supported student response system (TurningPoint)
- Select the appropriate tool for blogging
- Select a social media strategy for teaching and learning
- How do I select which discussion tool I should use
- Adopt or create affordable textbooks
- Select a lecture capture tool for students to review lectures on demand
- Find Open Educational Resources (OER) to supplement the course - video, textbooks, assignments
- Create accessible online documents
- Select a presentation tool for instructors and students to use
Make my Course Accessible