- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
Aerospace Help Desk
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F
After Hours Emergency:
Aerospace Email FAQs
The following help guides are for the Aerospace email system.
Accessing Email and Mobile Device Setup
- How do I access email using a web browser?
- How do I setup Outlook on a computer not in Active Directory?
- How do I add Aerospace email to my iPhone?
- How do I setup Aerospace email on my Android?
- How do i setup Aerospace email on my Blackberry?
Outlook Functionality Questions
- How do I add a room to my calendar in Outlook?
- How do I add the main campus address book in Outlook?
- How do I get my voicemail in Outlook?
- How do I create an email template in Outlook?
- How do I create a new contact in Outlook?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook?
Select 'File' -> 'Options'
1. Select the 'Mail' tab and click the 'Signatures' button.
2. Click 'New' and input a name for your Signature.
3. From here enter your signature and click 'OK'. Your signature will appear in your email.