Aerospace Help Desk
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F
After Hours Emergency:
eZ LMS is the Learning Management System developed and used by UND Aerospace for delivery of course content.
University of North Dakota or Other North Dakota University System Students.
When accessing eZ for the first time, you need an account.
- Go to https://learn.aero.und.edu/
- If you are a University of North Dakota or other North Dakota University System student your account in eZ LMS is now linked to your U-Mail/ND State IDM account and you can simply log in using your NDUS username (typically Firstname.Lastname) and NDUS password.
- Type your NDUS username and password in the space provided. Then click LOGIN.
- On the the next screen, click Create a New Account. You will be asked to login again. Retype your NDUS username and password. You should see a User Agreement. After you have read and agreed to the User Agreement you will see the Control Center, where you will add your classes.
Non-North Dakota University System Students.
- Go to https://learn.aero.und.edu
- Click on Create New Account. The link is directly above the login area on the left side of the page.
- Enter your information to create your account.
- Once you have created your eZ account, login and click on Browse in the menu to locate your courses.
- Once you have located your course, select it and click the Request Access button. Your instructor will grant access to the class.
- If you are an instructor, contact your department regarding course-building permissions.
For assistance with eZ LMS please call 701.777.4688.