- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Tech Support
- Getting Started - Students
Aerospace Help Desk
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F
After Hours Emergency:
If you are a new student, use the following checklist to get started using the technology resources at UND
- Claim Your NDUS Account - This account will be used to access most UND resources and NDUS resources as well.
Check your UND student email - This is your official means of communication.
- Log into Campus Connection - This is used for class registration, financial aid, housing, Dining Dollars/Meal Plan, managing and paying fees, and more.
While in Campus Connection, check that your Campus Email address is your official UND email (@und.edu). Go to Campus Personal Information, E-mail Addresses. If the address listed for the Campus Email is not your current UND email address, call the Registrar at 701-777-2711 to have it changed.
- Get your student ID Card (U Card)
- Connect to the UND Wireless Network
- Submit an Aerospace Computer Access Request
- Locate Computer Labs
- Find out about Printing on campus
- Access file storage
- Install AIMS for Aviation
- Access eZ LMS