- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Tech Support
- Non Term
- Dietary Managers
Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program
The University of North Dakota will soon be transitioning to a new Blackboard platform. In preparation, students with a t.firstname.lastname account were assigned a new Blackboard username and password. This transition will not affect any coursework you have already submitted. You need to take some important steps to create your new Blackboard account to be able to continue accessing your course in Blackboard. See Blackboard Login Information below for additional details.
This page should assist you with many of your technical questions regarding your course with the Nutritional & Food Service Professional Training Program.
Getting Started (Login & Email Information)
Blackboard Login Information
- Your coursework will be completed through Blackboard. The website address to Blackboard is https://online.und.edu. Note: This web address will change around mid-August.
- Typically, your username follows the format of t.FirstInitialLastname e.g. John Doe would have the username t.jdoe
- Students will receive an email from UND Blackboard User Services with a link to set up their account. The link goes to a site which walks through the remaining steps. This step-by-step guide outlines the set-up process.
The email address that will be used to contact you about course work is the one that you provided when registering for the program.
Visit the Technical Requirements webpage to see what is technical requirements are needed to complete the course online.
Help Guides and Video Tutorials
Please refer to the video linked below to find an introduction video to your course.
Which email account is used by Blackboard?
Your Blackboard account will use the same email address that you provided during your registration into the program.
How do I contact my instructor with course work questions?
You can find their contact info in your Blackboard site using the "Instructor" menu item.
Where do I go to request an exam?
Requests for Examination can be found within your Blackboard course in the "Forms" content area. Click on the "Forms" button on the left-hand menu.
How do I submit my lessons?
Information on how to submit lessons can be found on this Lessons page. To view a video on submitting assignments in Blackboard, click on the video tutorial in the section above.
Where can I find more information and resources?
Information and resources for the Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program, including information about extensions, withdrawals & refunds, course format changes, and preceptor information can be found under the Current Students section of this page (look on the left hand side).
For login information, getting started, policies, forms and resources, contact:
Course Specific Questions
For specific questions regarding course work (lessons, assignments, and feedback) contact your instructor.
The instructor's contact information is posted in your Blackboard course.
For technical assistance during an exam, assignment submission help or other technical assistance, contact UND Technical Support:
After connecting, there will be a phone prompt to direct your call. Please press 0 to be connected to UND Tech Support.