- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
A-Z Change/Forgot Password Current Students Faculty/Staff Guests and Affiliates Preceptors and Proctors Prospective Students
Tegrity is a screen capture application that is integrated with Blackboard and is used to record presentations, including computer screens, audio, video and document cameras. Users can record and post lectures, track statistics on who has watched them, and determine which areas of the lecture students spend the most time reviewing. Recordings are published online so they may be streamed or downloaded for viewing at a later time. Students can also record in Tegrity, which may be useful for assignments.
Tegrity now has a new email notification feature. As an Instructor or a Student you will receive automatic email alerts on the progress of your Tegrity recording upload. Email notifications are turned on by default. For more information visit the Tegrity Email Notification for Recording Upload Status page.
To log in, enter your NDUS.Identifier and password. Visit the NDUS.Identifier page for username and password questions.
To get started viewing or recording lectures in Tegrity, click on the Tegrity Classes button in your course.
Click the Tegrity Classes button in a Blackboard course. To request the button, go to https://apps.und.edu/course-request/.
To install the Tegrity recorder, click on Start a Recording after you have logged into Tegrity. (Please note, the Tegrity recorder is not compatible with the Windows Vista operating system.)
- Test your computer for compatibility with Tegrity using this diagnostics test.
- In some cases Firefox and Internet Explorer need settings changed in order to playback lectures properly. See Internet Explorer Download Settings and Firefox settings (Windows only) for playback for assistance, or contact UND Technical Support.
- The Tegrity recorder is not compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. Recordings can be viewed, but not created, on Windows Vista.
- Student created recordings uploaded to Tegrity can only be deleted by the course instructor. Please contact your course instructor if you need to have a recording deleted.
- Occasionally the video and audio for a lecture may not be synced correctly. If this happens, please report the issue to UND Technical Support. A workaround until the problem is resolved is to watch the video podcast of the lecture.