- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Tech Support
- Testing Services
A-Z Change/Forgot Password Current Students Faculty/Staff Guests and Affiliates Preceptors and Proctors Prospective Students
|View all system statuses »|
The following testing services are available to assist in exam administration and scoring:
Exam proctoring services are available for students enrolled in online and distance courses.
- Online Exam Proctoring Process - includes information on taking quizzes and exams in Blackboard, including the Proctor Policy and Designation steps
- Communicating with Proctors - this is a tutorial on the UND Proctoring System, which automates the process of communicating exam details to accepted proctors.
- On campus proctoring - proctoring is available on campus for local students who are enrolled in UND Online & Distance Education courses.
- Online proctoring with ProctorU - ProctorU is a live online proctoring service available 24/7 that allows students to take exams from anywhere using a webcam and Internet connection.
Test Scoring Services
Test scoring services are available from the Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies for instructors who wish to give objective tests that can be machine scored.
Upload Exams to Blackboard
The Respondus software program allows instructors to take a word processing document (.doc, .docx, .rtf) and quickly create a Blackboard quiz or test using a simple wizard tool.
Instructional Design Assistance
For additional assistance regarding creation of exams and other assessments, please visit with an Instructional Designer. An Instructional Designer can work with you to determine the best tool and assessment type to use to measure learning outcomes for your course.