- Contact Information
- Overview of Services
- Mission Statement
- Meet our Staff
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Academic Advisory Committee
- What is Instructional Design
- Course Design
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Help Guides & Tutorials
- Teaching with Technology Tips
- Educational Resources
- Volume IV, Issue I, Fall 2015
- Volume III, Issue III, April 2015
- Volume III, Issue II, December 2014
- Volume III, Issue I, August 2014
- Volume II, Issue III, March 2014
- Volume II, Issue II, December 2013
- Volume II, Issue I, September 2013
- Volume I, Issue III, May 2013
- Volume I, Issue II, April 2013
- Volume I, Issue I, March 2013
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Requests to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware and Software Purchase Form
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies (CILT)
The Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies' mission is to collaborate with the university community to provide support for students, faculty and staff in the pursuit of innovation and excellence in teaching and learning with technology.
Blackboard was on Campus!
Mark Burris, Blackboard Customer Success Advocate
Three Faculty Engagement Sessions:
Flipping the Classroom Collaborate Style (55 min 34 seconds)
An Interactive session on how and why to "flip a classroom" using Blackboard Learn with Collaborate Classic and the New Collaborate.
Methods for Encouraging Academic Honesty (46 min 23 seconds)
An interactive session on how educators can create an academic dishonesty prevention plan with countermeasures to reduce cheating.
Designing an Exemplary Course (57 min 50 seconds)
Using the Blackboard Exemplary Course Program rubric and the CILT Course Design rubric as a guide, this session discusses how to transform a current course website from an informational resource to an interactive learning environment.
Learning Space Design Projects
Check out our recent projects
If you would like more information about CILT services, please contact our main office at 701-777-2129 or, if you have technical questions contact us at 701.777.6305 or email techsupport@UND.edu.
No events are scheduled within the next 7 days.
To view all upcoming events, please view the full calendar.