- Contact Information
- Overview of Services
- Mission Statement
- Meet our Staff
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Academic Advisory Committee
- myUND Blackboard Login
- Blackboard Course Requests
- Blackboard Add User Form
- Blackboard Remove User Form
- Policies & Procedures
- Survey Results
- Blackboard Timeline
- Technical Requirements
- Volumne III, Issue I, August 2014
- Volume II, Issue III, March 2014
- Volume II, Issue II, December 2013
- Volume II, Issue I, September 2013
- Volume I, Issue III, May 2013
- Volume I, Issue II, April 2013
- Volume I, Issue I, March 2013
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Requests to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Forums, Seminars & Events
- Teaching with Technology Seminar
- Teaching with Technology Tips
- Additional Training Opportunities
UND Tech Support
8 am-10pm Monday-Thursday
8 am-4:30 pm Friday
9 am-4pm Saturday
Send Help Request
The Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies' mission is to collaborate with the University community to provide support for students, faculty and staff in the pursuit of innovation and excellence in teaching and learning with technology.
- Identify and define services for faculty, staff and students and provide universal access to and information about those services ensuring that students and faculty are involved in the process.
- Provide leadership and support for the enhancement of teaching and learning by focusing on pedagogy and best practices and the appropriate integration of technology. Increase instructional technology integration into courses and academic programs.
- Provide quality customer service and measure success. Develop and implement a system to identify appropriate metrics, evaluate results and make changes as needed.
- Provide tools, skills and services to empower our customers (students, faculty, and staff) to achieve their institution goals.
- Develop internal and external department environments that support cross training and collaboration combined with self sufficiency among staff.
- Retain and enhance professional qualifications of staff through development opportunities that may include workshops, conferences, pursuing academic degrees, knowledge transfer, subscriptions, memberships, and certifications.
- Research and evaluate existing and emerging technologies and pedagogical practices.