- Contact Information
- Overview of Services
- Mission Statement
- Meet our Staff
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Academic Advisory Committee
- Volume III, Issue II, December 2014
- Volume III, Issue I, August 2014
- Volume II, Issue III, March 2014
- Volume II, Issue II, December 2013
- Volume II, Issue I, September 2013
- Volume I, Issue III, May 2013
- Volume I, Issue II, April 2013
- Volume I, Issue I, March 2013
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Requests to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Forums, Seminars & Events
- Teaching with Technology Seminar
- Teaching with Technology Tips
- Additional Training Opportunities
Audio and Video (A/V) Equipment and Laptop Computers for Checkout and Delivery
The Center has A/V equipment and laptop computers available for faculty, staff, and students (with faculty approval), to use on campus for classrooms and related academic functions. Equipment reservations are taken on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In an effort to serve all faculty, staff, and students more effectively we request that orders for equipment be placed 48 hours in advance. Equipment orders must be placed by faculty, GTAs or staff. The person requesting equipment is responsible for its condition upon return.
Equipment must be returned in the same condition it was received. The requesting department will be charged for any damage to the equipment.
Call Classroom Services at 701-777-6325. Please have ready the following information: name, department, course number, equipment type, room, start time, end time, and date(s) needed.
We are located in Robertson-Sayre Hall, Room 108.
Please fill out our Equipment Checkout Form.
Equipment Available for Checkout/Delivery
- HD Camcorder w/ blue tooth mics – 9 available
- Tripod – 9 available
- Go pro Camera – 1 available
- Document Camera 1 available
- Epson portable LCD Projector – 8 available
- Google Nexus 7 – 1 available
- Windows Surface – 1 available
- iPad (Generation 4) – 8 available
- iPad (Generation 3) – 5 available
- Dell Laptops (windows 8) – 8 available
- Wireless Presenters (compatible with Windows 8) – 5 available
- Digital Audio Recorder- 6 available
- Polycom Audio conference phone – 2 available
- USB Microphone – 2 omnidirectional & 1 directional available
- Swivl – 2 available (miniature motorized platform for iPhones and iPads, that follows the user as they move, creating a video).
- Region Free DVD player – 2 available
- Interactive pen Display – 1 available
- Powered (plug into wall) Speaker with microphone – 2 available
- Overhead Projector – 1 available
- Portable projection screens – 4 6ft. & 1 7ft. available
- Audio Cassette recorder – 2 available
- Record Player – 1 available
Contact CILT for additional equipment inquiries.