- Contact Information
- Overview of Services
- Mission Statement
- Meet our Staff
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Academic Advisory Committee
- What is Instructional Design
- Course Design
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Help Guides & Tutorials
- Teaching with Technology Tips
- Educational Resources
- Volume III, Issue III, April 2015
- Volume III, Issue II, December 2014
- Volume III, Issue I, August 2014
- Volume II, Issue III, March 2014
- Volume II, Issue II, December 2013
- Volume II, Issue I, September 2013
- Volume I, Issue III, May 2013
- Volume I, Issue II, April 2013
- Volume I, Issue I, March 2013
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Requests to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware and Software Purchase Form
Audio and Video (A/V) Equipment and Laptop Computers for Checkout and Delivery
The Center has A/V equipment and laptop computers available for faculty, staff, and students (with faculty approval), to use on campus for classrooms and related academic functions. Equipment reservations are taken on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In an effort to serve all faculty, staff, and students more effectively, orders for equipment must be placed 48 hours in advance in order to ensure the items availability. Equipment checkout is available for all UND employees. Exceptions may be made for student checkout for course work based upon approval by the instructor and CILT Director.
Equipment may be checked out for a maximum of two weeks based on need and availability. Equipment is expected to be returned in the same condition it was received. The requesting department will be charged for any damage to the equipment.
Online ordering is now done through the scheduling calendar. Click the links below to request equipment.
Call Classroom Services at 701-777-6325. Please have ready the following information: name, department, course number, equipment type, room, start time, end time, and date(s) needed.
We are located in Robertson-Sayre Hall, Room 108.
Equipment Available for Checkout/Delivery
- Windows Based Laptops - quantity 8
- HD Camcorder w/ blue tooth mics – quantity 9
- Tripod – quantity 9
- Go pro Camera – quantity 1
iPads & Tablets
- iPad (Generation 3) – quantity 5
- iPad (Generation 4) – quantity 8
- Swivl – quantity 2 (miniature motorized platform for iPhones and iPads, that follows the user as they move, creating a video).
- Google Nexus 7 – quantity 1
- Windows Surface – quantity 1
- Audio Cassette recorder – quantity 2
- Digital Audio Recorder - quantity 6
- Document Camera - quantity 1
- Interactive Pen Display – quantity 1
- Overhead Projector – quantity 1
- Polycom Audio Conference Phone – quantity 2
- Powered (plug into wall) Speaker with microphone – quantity 2
- Projector (Portable) – quantity 8
- Projection screens (Portable) – quantity 4 6ft. & 1 7ft.
- Record Player – quantity 1
- Region Free DVD player – quantity 2
- USB Microphone – quantity 2 omnidirectional
- Wireless Presenters (compatible with Windows 8) – quantity 5
Contact CILT for additional equipment inquiries.