- Contact Information
- Overview of Services
- Mission Statement
- Meet our Staff
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Academic Advisory Committee
- Volume III, Issue II, December 2014
- Volume III, Issue I, August 2014
- Volume II, Issue III, March 2014
- Volume II, Issue II, December 2013
- Volume II, Issue I, September 2013
- Volume I, Issue III, May 2013
- Volume I, Issue II, April 2013
- Volume I, Issue I, March 2013
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Requests to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Forums, Seminars & Events
- Teaching with Technology Seminar
- Teaching with Technology Tips
- Additional Training Opportunities
Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies
The Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies' mission is to collaborate with the university community to provide support for students, faculty and staff in the pursuit of innovation and excellence in teaching and learning with technology.
10th Annual Teaching with Technology Seminars - join your colleagues for our summer Teaching with Technology seminar. Two seminars are being offered in May and June. The seminars will last eight mornings or afternoons.
- May 19–May 22 and May 27–May 30, from 8:30-Noon
- June 9–June 12 and June 16-June 19, from 12:30-4 p.m.
- Click here for more information or to submit your proposal.
- $500 stipend available, proposals due by April 15, 2015
The State of Online & Distance Education at UND: Trends, Challenges & Opportunities
- Wednesday, April 1, Noon-1 pm, Memorial Union Ballroom
- RSVP to email@example.com by noon March 23rd to attend and reserve a lunch
- For more information - http://und.edu/academics/extended-learning/on-site-events/online-trends.cfm
- Online Learning Workshops - pick one or both sessions!
If you would like more information about CILT services, please contact our main office at 701-777-2129 or, if you have technical questions contact us at 701.777.6305 or email techsupport@UND.edu.
, Apr 02
Mastering the Grade Center
, Apr 07
Conducting a Live Class Session with Blackboard Collaborate
Making Video Presentations with PowerPoint and your Voice