- Contact Information
- Overview of Services
- Mission Statement
- Meet our Staff
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Academic Advisory Committee
- What is Instructional Design
- Course Design
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Help Guides & Tutorials
- Teaching with Technology Tips
- Educational Resources
- Volume III, Issue III, April 2015
- Volume III, Issue II, December 2014
- Volume III, Issue I, August 2014
- Volume II, Issue III, March 2014
- Volume II, Issue II, December 2013
- Volume II, Issue I, September 2013
- Volume I, Issue III, May 2013
- Volume I, Issue II, April 2013
- Volume I, Issue I, March 2013
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Requests to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware and Software Purchase Form
Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies (CILT)
The Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies' mission is to collaborate with the university community to provide support for students, faculty and staff in the pursuit of innovation and excellence in teaching and learning with technology.
10th Annual Teaching with Technology Seminars - join your colleagues for our summer Teaching with Technology seminar. Two seminars are being offered in May and June. The seminars will last eight mornings or afternoons.
- May 18–May 21 and May 26–May 29, from 8:30-Noon - Session is Full
- June 8–June 11 and June 15-June 18, from 12:30-4 p.m - Session is Full
The State of Online & Distance Education at UND: Trends, Challenges & Opportunities
- Click here for resources from this session
- Online Learning Workshops - pick one or both sessions!
Learning Space Design Projects
Check out our upcoming projects for Summer 2015!
If you would like more information about CILT services, please contact our main office at 701-777-2129 or, if you have technical questions contact us at 701.777.6305 or email techsupport@UND.edu.
No events are scheduled within the next 7 days.
To view all upcoming events, please view the full calendar.