- Contact Information
- Overview of Services
- Mission Statement
- Meet our Staff
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Academic Advisory Committee
- What is Instructional Design
- Course Design
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Help Guides & Tutorials
- Teaching with Technology Tips
- Educational Resources
- Volume III, Issue III, April 2015
- Volume III, Issue II, December 2014
- Volume III, Issue I, August 2014
- Volume II, Issue III, March 2014
- Volume II, Issue II, December 2013
- Volume II, Issue I, September 2013
- Volume I, Issue III, May 2013
- Volume I, Issue II, April 2013
- Volume I, Issue I, March 2013
- How to Order
- Terms and Conditions
- Home Use Software
- License Renewal Time Periods
- Requests to Become a Software Coordinator
- UND Software Store
- Non-Standard Hardware and Software Purchase Form
We are using NEW Scantron Remark Software. Please review the Help Documentation Section below to see new report examples.
As of April 11, 2014, the Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies (CILT) took over the Scantron scanning processes. Please send evaluation forms to:
CILT – Attn: Scantron -Stop 7098
Please place exams in the drop box located at 370 Oxford Street, outside Robertson/Sayre Hall Rm. 101.
Please do not send exams through inter-campus mail.
Forms can be dropped off and picked up Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and on Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If weekend drop off or pickup is needed please schedule an appointment by calling UND Tech Support line at 777.6305. Here is additional information on our support hours:
Where can I drop off/pick up my exams and evaluations?
You can drop off your exams and evaluations at Robertson/Sayer. There is a dropbox outside of room 101.
What are your hours?
You may drop off and pick up at room 101 between 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM. If someone is not in the office you may also ask Chad Bushy (Room 104A,) Diane Lundeen (Room 102), or Dara Faul (Room 105).
From 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM you may drop off the exam at room 101 but pick ups are done in Room 113.
Weekend pick-ups and drop-offs are done by appointment only. You may call 777-6305 to schedule.
Our support hours are also listed here:
Where can I park?
We are located at the corner of Oxford and University. There is a 10 Minute Parking spot available for pick up and drop off. There is also metered parking available across the street. You may also park in the Nursing parking lot if you have a A permit.
How to Prepare Exams for Submission to Testing Services
Arrange Scantron bubble sheets to all face the same direction, with hash-marks on one side. This will prevent the exams from jamming and ripping the student's exam.
All forms must be the same type. Use Scantron Red #229633 form.
Put the KEY on top of the forms and label it as the KEY or MASTER
We ask that all exams and evaluations be placed in a manila envelope which we provide near the dropbox.
When will my exam be ready to be picked up?
Exams will be ready for pickup one business day after receipt by CILT.
Transmittal Request Form:
Blackboard Grade Center How-To
What does each item on the Print Request Form look like and mean?
Student Statistics Report
- Includes the student name and scores on a single page
Student Response Report
- Includes the student name, score, and responses on a single page
Condensed Item Analysis Report
- Details about each question and the answers chosen by the students
Test Statistics Report
- Student score statistics
Class Frequency Distribution Report
- Illustrates teh dispersion of the students over teh selected grade scale a.k.a. the bell curve chart
Student Grade Report
- Individual studetn exam scores and answers - one page per student
Test item Statistics Report
- Summary of individual questions statistics
Condensed Test Report
- Displays a condensed statistical analysis of each question on the test