- Breadth of Knowledge
- Advanced Communication
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Global Diversity
- United States Diversity
- Past ES Courses
- Past General Ed Courses
Each rubric assesses a particular learning outcome. The rubrics can serve multiple uses:
- Use as is, to assess student work.
- Use in a modified form to better match the instructor’s or department’s intentions.
- Use as a model for designing a different rubric.
Scoring Sessions/Annual Reports
The results of annual reviews of student work in particular ES learning outcomes are reported each year in the ES Annual Reports (we also refer to these events as “scoring sessions” since assessors use UND rubrics to score a variety of student work collected from different ES courses). ES Annual Reports are prepared by the ES Director.
The rubrics are used “as is” since they were specifically and intentionally developed for use here. However, users are also welcome to use them in other ways if that makes for more effective assessment.
- Oral Communication, May 2017: Scoring Results (Undergraduate Showcase and Brief Analsis)
- Written Communication Scoring Session, December 2016: Scoring Results and Brief Analysis
- Diversity Scoring Session, May 2016: Scoring Results and Brief Analysis
- Quantitative Reasoning Scoring Session, December 2015: Scoring Results and Brief Analysis
- Oral Communication: iDashboards Results
- Information Literacy: Scoring Results and Brief Analysis
- Critical Thinking and Written Communication: Scoring Session Results/Report