NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
Register Now! - 39th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
May 4-5, 2017
The 39th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar is designed to update professional knowledge in primary care for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Enhance the performance of providers through the modernization of attitudes.
- Increase provider knowledge through the elimination of outdated information.
- Expose providers to contemporary theory, practice and knowledge.
Get Updates on the Following Topics:
- Management of CHF
- Dealing With Families
- Thyroid Disorders
- Developing a Personal Mission Statement
- Viral Xanthems
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- When to Refer to Gynecology
- HPV Related Head and Neck Cancer
- Physician Assistants 50 Years Strong/Dizziness
- Acid/Base Disorders
Companies Exhibiting at the Seminar:
Please check back for updates
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Essential Health
- North Dakota Department of Health
- Pfizer Inc.
Here's What Participants Said About the 2016 Seminar:
- I came to hear specific topics that were being presented and found all the sessions I attended to be very helpful.
- The location was excellent and the hotel accommodations were superb. Everyone in ND were exceptionally friendly and I appreciated the involvement in each of the sessions. It was an excellent conference!
- The variety of topics presented was great!
Future Seminar Dates:
- May 3-4, 2018 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- May 2-3, 2019 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- April 30 - May 1, 2020 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND