Last Modified 5/3/16
NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
Register Now! - 38th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
May 5-6, 2016
The 38th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar is designed to update professional knowledge in primary care for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Enhance the performance of providers through the modernization of attitudes.
- Increase provider knowledge through the elimination of outdated information.
- Expose providers to contemporary theory, practice and knowledge.
Get Updates on the Following Topics:
- HIV Update
- Congestive Heart Failure Management
- Hypertension Treatment in 2016
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Chronic Dermatology Conditions
- Care of the Diabetic Foot
- Pre Op H&P for the Best Post Op Outcome
- Sepsis Management
- Evaluating Hearing Loss
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Cancer Syndromes & Tumor Markers
- Hepatitis C
- North Dakota Physician Assistants from the Board of Medicine Perspective
Companies Exhibiting at the Seminar:
- Astra Zeneca
- Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Essentia Health
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen
- Make-A-Wish North Dakota
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Novo Nordisk
- Prairie St. John's
- Saint Sophie's Psychiatric Center
- Salix Pharmaceuticals
- Sanford Health
- Sanofi Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Respiratory, LLC.
- XenoPort, Inc.
Here's What Participants Said About the 2015 Seminar:
- Networking with colleagues and discussing most recent recommendations of treatment is always wonderful.
- Gaining knowledge on subject matters from excellent speakers that were provided was the most valuable part of the Seminar this year.
- The number of Continuing Education hours obtained is really beneficial.
Future Seminar Dates:
- May 4-5, 2017 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- May 3-4, 2018 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- May 2-3, 2019 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- April 30 - May 1, 2020 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND