Last Modified 2/9/16
NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
Save the Date - 38th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
May 5-6, 2016
The 38th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar is designed to update professional knowledge in primary care for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Enhance the performance of providers through the modernization of attitudes.
- Increase provider knowledge through the elimination of outdated information.
- Expose providers to contemporary theory, practice and knowledge.
Get Updates on the Following Topics:
- HIV Update
- Congestive Heart Failure Management
- Hypertension Treatment in2016
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Chronic Dermatology Conditions
- Care of the Diabetic Foot
- Pre Op H&P for the Best Post Op Outcome
- Sepsis Management
- Evaluating Hearing Loss
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Cancer Syndromes & Tumor Markers
- Hepatitis C
- North Dakota Physician Assistants from the Board of Medicine Perspective
Companies Exhibiting at the Seminar:
- Check back later for a complete list of exhibiting companies!
Here's What Participants Said About the 2015 Seminar:
- Networking with colleagues and discussing most recent recommendations of treatment is always wonderful.
- Gaining knowledge on subject matters from excellent speakers that were provided was the most valuable part of the Seminar this year.
- The number of Continuing Education hours obtained is really beneficial.
Future Seminar Dates:
- May 4-5, 2017 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- May 3-4, 2018 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- May 2-3, 2019 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND
- April 30-May 1, 2020 | Holiday Inn, Fargo, ND