NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
Welcome to the 36th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
May 1 & 2, 2014
The 36th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar is designed to update professional knowledge in primary care for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Enhance the performance of providers through the modernization of attitudes.
- Increase provider knowledge through the elimination of outdated information.
- Expose providers to contemporary theory, practice and knowledge.
Get Updates on the Following Topics:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Early Detection and Recent Treatment Advances in Ovarian Cancer
- HIV/Hepatitis C
- Interprofessional Experiences & Rotations in Rural ND Communities
- Managing Type 2 Diabetes
- Midlevel Provider in Rural Health Care
- Musculoskeletal Review
- Oilfield Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Survival Kit for PA's/FNP's
- The Aging Skin - Skin Cancer & More
- The Effects of Exercise on Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- The Latest on PA Certification from NCCPA
Check back often for an updated list of topics covered at the 2014 Seminar!
Companies Exhibiting at the Seminar:
- Bayer Healthcare
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Dakota Pharmacy/Dakota Precision Compounding Lab
- Essentia Health
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Lilly USA
- Merck & Co.
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc.
- ND Quits
- North Dakota Health Care Review, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Prairie St. John's
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Sanford Health
- Sanford Health North
- Sanofi Pharmaceuticals
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Respiratory
- UND Bookstore
- Wapiti Medical Group
Here's What Participants Said About the 2013 Seminar:
- The various topics, the amount of time and amount of CME provided and location of conference are all wonderful!
- The speakers were great with very relevant topics!
- The variety of topics was wonderful.
- The number of Continuing Education hours is really beneficial.
- The ability to obtain credits and learn about NEW drugs, modalities and treatments is excellent.