NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
Join us at the 37th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar
April 30 - May 1, 2015
The 37th Annual NDAPA Primary Care Seminar is designed to update professional knowledge in primary care for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Enhance the performance of providers through the modernization of attitudes.
- Increase provider knowledge through the elimination of outdated information.
- Expose providers to contemporary theory, practice and knowledge.
Get Updates on the Following Topics:
- Agony and Ecstasy of Synthetic Drugs
- Antibiotics for Skin Infections
- Blood Dyscrasia
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Pain
- COPD Update
- EKG Interpretation & Axis Deviations
- HPV Vaccine
- Neuroanatomy of Addiction
- North Dakota Physician Assistance Program
- Ophthalmologic Emergencies
- Type 2 Diabetes Update
- Vaccine Refusal, Avoidance, and Denial
Check back often for an updated list of topics covered at the 2015 Seminar!
Companies Exhibiting at the Seminar:
- Bristol-Myer Squibb
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- DJO Global
- Essentia Health Physician & Professional Services
- Janssen/Johnson & Johnson
- Mylan Specialty, Inc.
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc.
- North Dakota Department of Health
- Novo Nordisk
- Sanford Health
- Teva Respiratory, LLC.
- UND Library of the Health Sciences
Here's What Participants Said About the 2014 Seminar:
- Networking with colleagues and discussing most recent recommendations of treatment is always wonderful.
- Gaining knowledge on subject matters from excellent speakers that were provided was the most valuable part of the Seminar this year.
- The number of Continuing Education hours obtained is really beneficial.