- Accessing Your Course
- Can I Withdraw?
- Certificate of Completion
- Change of Address/Email
- Grades & Transcripts
- Preceptor Information
Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program (Certified Dietary Manager)
Certification / Licensure - Exam Prep
- 270 Hours
- 12 Months to Complete
- Online or Correspondence by Mail
- All exams are taken online for online or correspondence by mail formats.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
- Required textbooks ordered separately from ANFP
UND's Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program is:
- Approved by the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) to help you prepare for certification as a dietary manager and food protection professional.
- Convenient! You can enroll, study and take exams whenever you want without leaving your job or sacrificing time with family.
- Work with a Preceptor at your facility, or with a UND RD Preceptor for an additional fee. Click here for more information about the role of the Preceptor.
- Field experience is arranged by the student, typically at the facility in which you are working.
- Taught by expert faculty who are available to answer your questions via email.
- Ranked as one of the highest for ANFP credentialing exam pass rates among all correspondence and online courses.
Earn your CDM, CFPP credential!
To earn your CDM, CFPP credential, you'll need to pass the national credentialing exam offered through the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP).
The University of North Dakota's Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program prepares you for the ANFP credentialing exam through self-paced lessons that are designed to work around your busy schedule. You can choose to complete your course online or through correspondence by mail. Either way, you'll "attend class" wherever and whenever it's convenient for you!
Once you have successfully completed the Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program, you're eligible to take the ANFP national credentialing exam. The exam is offered year-round using computer based testing.
Review the ANFP Credentialing Exam Information for exam registration, process, eligibility requirements and an exam content outline.