Register Who Should Enroll Course at a Glance Fast Facts Textbooks & Course Cost About the Program About Online Courses Current Students
- Accessing Your Course
- Can I Withdraw?
- Certificate of Completion
- Change of Address/Email
- Grades & Transcripts
- Preceptor Information
Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
- If the corrected lessons are delayed with grading, continue to submit your lessons rather than delay course completion.
- All lessons must be completed in order to receive a grade.
- If you need to complete a course by a specific deadline, all lessons and exams must be completed and submitted 3 weeks before that specified deadline date. If you do not comply with this requirement, your course grade may not be recorded in time to meet your needs.
- If using the online format, all lessons must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents.
- All lessons are submitted online using our course management system, Blackboard. Some courses may require you to submit your assignments in Microsoft Word.
- Specific instructions are provided in Blackboard and in the course syllabus.
Correspondence by Mail Courses
- Lessons should be mailed directly to your instructor. Your instructor's mailing address will be available in your course syllabus.
- To properly and efficiently process your lessons, you must complete a Lesson Form for each submitted lesson. You may use the Lesson Forms included in your course packet or use the Lesson Form Generator to create new Lesson Forms.
- The address you list on the Lesson Form is used for returning graded lessons, so please print clearly.
- You are responsible for postage expenses for submission of lessons and exam requests. Please use the correct amount of postage when mailing your lessons. Your instructor will not accept lessons that have postage due.
- Occasionally, lessons are lost in the mail or fail to reach our office. UND Online & Distance Education and your instructor are not responsible for lost lessons. Please make duplicate copies of all submitted lessons.