Application & Participation Requirements
It is very important that each student personally registers for their own course, so UND obtains the correct contact information and email. UND cannot be responsible for information that is unable to be delivered due to incorrect email addresses.
Before registering for this course, I verify that I have read and understand the following:
- Students must order textbooks immediately after registering. Click here for textbook information.
- All parties (Student, Administrator and Preceptor) must agree to abide by the University of North Dakota's Participation Agreement policies prior to enrollment in this course.
- Student understands that all quizzes and exams are offered and completed online. The RD Preceptor understands that the Preceptor's Manual and course materials are provided to the Preceptor in the online format.
- Students must be currently employed (at least part-time) as a foodservice employee in an institutional foodservice facility, or personally arrange for 150 hours of field experience in an institutional foodservice facility. UND does not arrange for field experience sites or enter into contracts with field experience facilities.
- Students must complete their own work with honesty and integrity. Copying another student’s work, or work not exhibiting these qualities is defined as scholastic dishonesty. Scholastic dishonesty may result in dismissal from the course.
- All parties understand there are no refunds allowed once registered for the course.