Register Who Should Enroll Course at a Glance Fast Facts Textbooks & Course Cost About the Program About Online Courses Current Students
- Accessing Your Course
- Can I Withdraw?
- Certificate of Completion
- Change of Address/Email
- Grades & Transcripts
- Preceptor Information
Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
- Meet with your administrator to ensure endorsement BEFORE enrolling as a student (see Application & Participation Requirements).
- Verify that you can complete your field experience hours in the facility in which you work, or in a different facility of your choosing. UND does not arrange for field experience sites, or enter into contracts with field experience facilities.
- Acknowledge your understanding that all quizzes and exams are taken online.
- Meet with your RD and DTR or CDM, CFPP to ensure endorsement BEFORE enrolling as a student.
- Read and acknowledge Participation Requirements.
- Complete our registration process by clicking on "Register Now." Select either the online or correspondence by mail format. If you select the online format you must:
- verify your computer equipment meets the minimum technical requirements needed for an online course
- submit your assignments in Microsoft Word
- provide active email addresses for you and your preceptor(s)
- indicate if you need an RD preceptor (online format ONLY) provided by the University of North Dakota. Add $300 (non-refundable) to your course tuition. Click here for more information on the role of the RD Preceptor.
- There are no refunds after registering for this course.
- Order the required textbooks; step-by-step instructions on Course at a Glance.
- It is very important that each student personally registers for their own course, so UND obtains the correct contact information and email. UND cannot be responsible for information that is unable to be delivered due to incorrect email addresses.