- Accessing Your Course
- Certificate of Completion
- Change of Address/Email
- Grades & Transcripts
- Preceptor Information
- Withdrawal Form
Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
IMPORTANT! You must verify your computer equipment meets the minimum technical requirements needed for an online course. Technical requirements are subject to change without notice.
General Technical Requirements
Although specific technical requirements may vary by online course or program, the following general technical requirements are required for all online courses.
- Active Email Account
- Current Operating System: Windows or Mac
- Internet Connection: DSL/Cable (recommended)
- Note: A wireless or satellite connection should not be used for taking exams/quizzes and is not recommended for "Live" Web classes.
- Current Internet Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari
- Word Processing Software: Microsoft Word (recommended)
- Additional Free Software Downloads (as necessary)
For more specific information about technical requirements, refer to the UND Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies (CILT), your course syllabus (available approximately 1 week prior to your course start date), or contact your instructor.
If you have questions about technical requirements for online courses or need tech support, please contact the UND Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies (CILT) through our Tech Support "Live Help" feature.