- Agency Laws & Conflicts
- Business Ethics & Etiquette
- Introduction to North Dakota Real Estate License Law & Administrative Rules
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Pre-Licensure Course
- Real Estate Risk Reduction Measures
Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
North Dakota Real Estate Courses
The University of North Dakota is proud to offer courses for licensed real estate agents and aspiring real estate students. All of our real estate courses are offered in an online, enroll anytime format. This format allows you to study at your own pace and in your own learning environment. Each course was designed by professionals from the real estate industry.
Our 45-hour online pre-licensure course, is the only online course which fulfills the real estate pre-licensing education requirement in North Dakota. The course has been approved by ARELLO and the North Dakota Real Estate Commission. The course fulfills the pre-requisite for taking the North Dakota Applied Measures and Practice Real Estate licensing exam. Visit the North Dakota Real Estate Principles Pre-Licensure Course for more information.
North Dakota Real Estate Short Courses
The University of North Dakota also offers five real estate courses. Each one is approved by ARELLO and the North Dakota Real Estate Commission. You may complete these courses to fulfill your annual continuing education requirements or to meet the necessary pre-licensing education requirements in North Dakota.
- Agency Laws & Conflicts - $60 (fulfills the ND Real Estate Commission's 2014 mandatory CE requirement)
- Business Ethics & Etiquette - $60
- Introduction to North Dakota Real Estate License Law & Administrative Rules - $60
- Real Estate Contracts - $120
- Real Estate Risk Reduction Measures - $60