Who Should Enroll? Course at a Glance Fast Facts Cost & Materials About the Program About Online Courses Current Students
Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
North Dakota Real Estate - Continuing Education (CE) Courses
- This course is approved for 6 hours of pre-licensing education and also 6 hours of real estate continuing education
- Available online, so you never have to travel or go to class at a set time
- Allows you to enroll at any time and complete the course at your own pace (up to 3 months)
- Certified by the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO)
- Approved by the North Dakota Real Estate Commission
- Written by an expert in North Dakota real estate, backed by years of successful experience in the industry
- Cost $120 (No additional textbook required)
Online & Distance Education at the University of North Dakota
- The University of North Dakota, founded in 1883, is a nationally prominent, student-focused doctoral university with outstanding professional programs, cutting-edge research, and creative scholarship.
- UND is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- UND enrolls more than 15,000 motivated and academically-prepared undergraduate, graduate and professional students in more than 200 programs of study from every state and more than 50 countries.
- UND has a strong history in distance learning, offering correspondence by mail courses since 1911. Today, more than 7,000 enroll in UND's off-campus and online courses each year.
- According to affordablecollegesonline.org, UND ranked in the top 25 Best Online Colleges for 2015.