- About OLLI
- OLLI News
- OLLI Newsletter
- Teach for OLLI
- Have Ideas for OLLI?
Leave this field empty
What Is An OLLI Membership?
Lock in your membership at today's price and save up to $15!
Beginning July 1, 2015, membership fees for OLLI@UND will be increasing from $35 (one-year) and $60 (three-year). Renew your membership online!
- Annual membership = $40 per person
- Three-year membership = $75 per person
-or- begin or renew your membership now on the Registration Form.
Not sure if your membership is up to date? Call 701.777.3000 or 1.800.CALL.UND to inquire.
The goal of OLLI@UND is to provide lifelong learning opportunities for mature learners while being a self-sustaining organization, advised by OLLI members, and supported through annual membership and course fees.
We have two fee structures:
- Annual membership — $35
Three-year membership — $60
OLLI memberships include access to all OLLI courses, semester course catalogs, e-newsletters, trips, selected free lectures and tours, and access to campus facilities and activities.
Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Who Can Join OLLI?
Individuals age 50 and better are invited to become members of OLLI. Whether you're working, retired or semi-retired, you can be a part of OLLI. A college degree or even college experience is not required. The only requirements for membership are a passion for learning and a commitment to actively participate.
How Does OLLI Work?
OLLI@UND depends on active participation of its members. Participants provide suggestions that advise the OLLI staff in determining which courses to offer. We are limited only by our imaginations and our members' desires for the types of courses and activities OLLI offers. This means our members design their own learning activities that suit their interests.
Why Should You Join OLLI?
By becoming an OLLI member, you'll:
- Become a part of an organization designed specifically to meet your lifelong educational interests and needs
- Make connections with other OLLI members during courses and other activities
- Discover a new passion or explore topics of long-standing interest
- Enjoy special learning opportunities available in a university atmosphere
- Keep active, stay mentally fit and enrich your life
As an OLLI member, you'll receive:
- Discounted pricing
- First access to OLLI courses, lectures and discussion groups
- Course catalogs
- Emails announcing OLLI and local campus events
- Access to campus facilities and events
- Participation in FREE activities