Home Catalogs Courses Membership How to Register Information Bernard Osher Foundation Donate Contact Us
Teach for OLLI
Do you have...
- Ideas for a new course?
- Expertise in a subject you are passionate about?
- An open mind about sharing your ideas and experiences?
OLLI is always looking for new course subjects and the presenters who will teach those subjects for our members. We offer courses twice a year, fall/winter and spring/summer. Members are requesting presentations on:
- Health and Wellness
- Personal Development
- And any other ideas you recommend for OLLI's consideration
Our Staff Provides:
- Instructional support (photocopies, a/v equipment, etc.)
- Marketing and promotion
- Registration services
- Classroom space
- Have subject matter expertise in a specific field
- Possess experience as a discussion leader in your chosen field
- Have a sincere passion to share your knowledge with others
- Be specific about the content and format of your course, as well as your interest in teaching and qualifications. The course description is the only way members identify the courses they'd like to register for (it may be edited for clarity and format)