Register in 3 Steps
Verify Course Information
- course prerequisites: must be completed PRIOR to submitting your registration
- with your academic advisor to verify if the course will apply to your degree program
- online course delivery
- technical requirements for taking an online course
- required textbooks (see "Course at a Glance") and order them at the same time you enroll (see "FAQs" for ordering information)
Decide When to Enroll
You may enroll at any time and have 3 to 9 months to complete your course, but the credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register. Keep in mind that UND can only verify your enrollment for the semester in which the course is registered and recorded on your transcript.
For registrations received between:
- 11-10-17 and 4-6-18 = 2018 Spring Semester
- 4-7-18 and 7-13-18 = 2018 Summer Semester
7-14-18 and 11-9-18 = 2018 Fall Semester
You can expect to receive your course materials within 3 to 5 days after your registration is fully processed.
*Exception: If you are a UND student on academic probation and only taking open enrollment, independent study courses, you are required to successfully complete at least 1 independent study course in the same semester you registered.
Not a UND Student?
If you have not been previously admitted to UND, you will be assessed a 1-time, non-refundable application fee of $35 (U.S. funds). You may take up to 15 credits as a non-degree-seeking student; beyond 15 credits you would then need to get fully admitted to UND. To register for this course, click on the Register Now button below.
If you are not a U.S. citizen, you will need to show proof of English proficiency in order to enroll in any UND course. Learn more
Complete the Online Registration Process
Course no longer available
Get notified when other Psychology courses become available