With UND's online nursing degree programs, you can earn your advanced degree in nursing while you continue to live and work in your local community.
Online RN to BSN Program
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Designed for qualified, experienced RNs who are unable to complete a full-time, on-campus program.
- Follows the same quality curriculum as UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines' on-campus nursing programs.
- Local clinical component part of the distance degree.
- Allows you to view online lectures, access course materials, submit assignments, and take tests at the time of day and place of your choice.
- Gives you the opportunity to participate in "live" Web classes, which are held at set times that are convenient for most students.
- Provides student support services, such as online tutoring, library, tech support and advising services.
- Begins every Fall (August) Semester.
- Offers in-state tuition for all online courses regardless of where you live!
UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines
- Learn from nursing faculty with doctoral degrees and extensive experience in teaching, research, and practice, including faculty who have been elected by their peers into the prestigious American Academy of Nursing.
Benefit from a diverse faculty at the UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines who represent major areas of nursing science, including:
- family nursing
- cultural competency
- wound care
- psychiatric and mental health
- child health
- migrant health
- women's health
- cancer care
- educational research
- American Indian health
- Experience strong one-on-one interaction with UND faculty who are committed to distance learning and are available to answer your questions by phone or email.
- Gain expertise from the cutting-edge research conducted by faculty at the UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines, which was ranked 11th among the country's top 100 nursing programs for research funding by the National Institutes of Health in 2005.
- July 1 (Fall)