- Lessons should be completed in consecutive, numerical order.
- No more than 3 lessons will be accepted in any 7-day period (exceptions are noted in your course syllabus).
- If the corrected lessons are delayed with grading, continue to submit your lessons rather than delay course completion.
- ALL lessons must be completed in order to receive a grade.
- If you need to complete a course by a specific deadline, all lessons and exams must be completed and submitted 3 weeks before that specified deadline date. If you do not comply with this requirement, your course grade may not be recorded in time to meet your needs.
Correspondence by Mail Courses
- Lessons should be mailed to UND Online & Distance Education. The mailing address is also listed on the Lesson Forms.
- To properly and efficiently process your lessons, you must complete a Lesson Form for each submitted lesson. You may use the Lesson Forms which were included in the course materials you received from UND Online & Distance Education. If you do not have access to the Lesson Forms, you can use the Lesson Form Generator to create new Lesson Forms.
- The address you list on the Lesson Form is used for returning graded lessons, so please print clearly.
- Please use the correct amount of postage when mailing your lessons. UND Online & Distance Education will not accept lessons that have postage due.
- Occasionally, lessons are lost in the mail or fail to reach our office. UND Online & Distance Education and your instructor are not responsible for lost lessons. Please make duplicate copies of all submitted lessons.