- All lessons are submitted online using our course management system, Blackboard. Some courses may require you to submit your assignments in Microsoft Word format or PDF format.
- Specific instructions are provided in Blackboard and in the course syllabus.
- Lessons should be completed in consecutive, numerical order.
- No more than 3 lessons will be accepted in any 7-day period (exceptions are noted in your course syllabus).
- If the corrected lessons are delayed with grading, continue to submit your lessons rather than delay course completion.
- ALL lessons must be completed in order to receive a grade.
- If you need to complete a course by a specific deadline, all lessons and exams must be completed and submitted 3 weeks before that specified deadline date. If you do not comply with this requirement, your course grade may not be recorded in time to meet your needs.