Purchase Textbooks (Enroll Anytime Courses)
Refer to the "Course at a Glance" or your course syllabus for a list of required textbooks. IF textbooks are required, you should order them at the same time you enroll so you may begin your course promptly.
The cost of textbooks is not included in your course tuition. You may order your textbooks through the University Bookstore or through the textbook provider of your choice. To order through the University Bookstore on the Grand Forks campus, call toll free at 866-791-4888 or order online.
To order online:
- Go to: University Bookstore
- Click on "Books" and then "Textbooks & Course Materials."
- Select Your "Program" as CORRESPONDENCE/PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
- The "Term" of your course will be CORR/PROF DEVELOPMENT ENROLL ANYTIME.
- Select the "Department" of your course. For Certificates, select CERT.
- Select your "Course" by TITLE or COURSE #.
- Select your "Section" as ALL.
- Follow the checkout process.
The system will prompt you to register, which allows you to revisit your order if you need to make a change.
Your textbooks can be shipped to you, or you may pick them up at the University Bookstore in Grand Forks, ND.
You cannot place your order or pay for your textbooks through UND Online & Distance Education.