Purchase Textbooks (Semester-Based Courses)
Refer to your course syllabus for a list of required textbooks. If textbooks are required, you should order them at the same time you enroll so you may begin your course promptly.
The cost of textbooks is not included in your course tuition. You may order your textbooks through the University Bookstore or through the textbook provider of your choice. To order through the University Bookstore on the Grand Forks campus, call toll free at 866-791-4888 or order online.
To order online:
- Go to: University Bookstore
- Click on "Books" and then "Textbooks & Course Materials."
- Select your "Program" as MAIN CAMPUS AND DISTANCE LEARNING.
- Select the "Term" of your course, e.g. Spring, Summer, Fall.
- Select the "Department" for your course, e.g., Art, Business, etc.
- Select your "Course" by course number.
- Select your "Section" by using the "Section Number" found on your UND Campus Connection course schedule. To view your course schedule in UND Campus Connection, click on "Student Center."
- Follow the checkout process.
The system will prompt you to register, which allows you to revisit your order if you need to make a change.
You may use your UND financial aid charge account through the bookstore during the fall and spring semesters. To do so, make sure to enter your EMPLID number (User ID) in the required field.
Your textbooks can be shipped to you, or you may pick them up at the University Bookstore in Grand Forks prior to the start of classes.