- Course Listing & Registration
- Qualifying Courses to Renew Title I Credentials
- Middle School Endorsement
Leave this field empty
Please watch this space for information on workshop cancellations or updates, and for information on new courses and workshops that have been recently added to the website.
Policy & Procedure Changes
1098T, Tuition Payment Statement - In the past, you may have received a Substitute Form 1098T, Tuition Payment Statement, for teacher's workshops and courses (900 Level) that you took from the University of North Dakota (UND), Professional Development for Educators, Office of Extended Learning (previously known as the Division of Continuing Education). A review done of 1098T reporting in 2010 at the University of North Dakota determined that UND is not required to issue 1098T's for professional development workshops and courses.
Course Completion Confirmation - Participants in professional development events who have registered for credit through UND will now be receiving course completion notification via e-mail! Notification information will include instructions for viewing unofficial transcripts as well as ordering official UND transcripts for verification of grades.
Event Date/Location ChangesNA
Event Cancellations & Events FilledNA
New Online Courses
- UND Leadership Symposium , April 24-25, 1 PD Credit, Facilitator: UND Educational Leadership Department, Location: Alerus Center
ND LEAD Center New Spring Workshops
- Leading Change , 1 PD Credit, Instructor: Jim Stenehjem; March 10-11, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days; Mandan, ND; Seven Seas Inn; Registration fee: $300; Registration deadline: Feb. 24
- Effective Communication Skills for Leaders - II , 1 PD Credit, Instructor: Jim Stenehjem; March 17-18, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days; Mandan, ND; Seven Seas Inn; Registration fee: $300; Registration deadline: March 3
- Leading Professional Learning Communities (LPLC) , 1 PD credit, Instructor: Jim Stenehjem; March 19-20, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days, Mandan, ND; Seven Seas Inn; Registration fee: $300; Registration deadline: March 5
New ND Center for Distance Education Online Courses - Enroll Anytime
- PD for Working Teachers , T&L 900, 1 PD Credit; Instructor - Kathy Peil/ND CDE