University of North Dakota offers undergraduate majors and minors, graduate, law and medical degrees, online courses, as well as a number of certificate and other educational opportunities.
Get a nationally acclaimed degree from the John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences, a world-renowned center.
Arts & Sciences
Study everything — from plutonium to poetry — while focusing on the big questions and discovering innovative solutions.
Business & Public Administration
The College of Business & Public Administration is the largest accredited business school in the state.
Education & Human Development
With a focus on the body and mind, the College of Education & Human Development promotes learning, leadership, and health.
Engineering & Mines
Through rapidly growing and evolving programs, the College of Engineering & Mines keeps pace with industry.
Steeped in the liberal arts tradition, the School of Graduate Studies offers degrees in 50 different areas.
The School of Law is North Dakota's only law school and is guided by faculty with legal experience in every sector.
Medicine & Health Sciences
Diverse educational and research programs make the School of Medicine & Health Sciences a top choice for students.
Nursing & Professional Disciplines
The College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines uses an innovative approach to education, research, and service.
The Office of Extended Learning offers online and distance degrees, online college courses, personal and professional development courses, and certificates. It's also home to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Professional Development for Educators, Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training and North Dakota Real Estate courses.
Academic Departments and Programs
- American Indian Studies
- Anatomy & Cell Biology
- Art & Design
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Basic Sciences
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Computer Science
- Counseling, Psychology & Community Services
- Criminal Justice
- Distance Degrees
- Earth Systems Sciences & Policy
- Educational Foundations & Research
- Educational Leadership
- Electrical Engineering
- Family & Community Medicine
- Forensic Science
- Geology & Geological Engineering
- Honors Program
- Information Systems
- Integrated Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Internal Medicine
- International Studies
- Kinesiology & Public Health Education
- Lifelong Learning for Ages 50 and Better (OLLI@UND)
- Linguistics, Summer Institute
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures
- Music Therapy
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Occupational Therapy
- Online College Courses
- Peace Studies
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology, Physiology & Therapeutics
- Philosophy & Religion
- Physical Therapy
- Physics & Astrophysics
- Political Science & Public Administration
- Pre-Health Programs
- Professional Certifications
- Psychiatry & Behavioral Science
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Space Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Teaching & Learning
- Theatre Arts
- Women & Gender Studies