- Letters and Forms
- Social Security
- Health Insurance & Services
- Maintaining Status
- Program Extensions
- Travel Status
- Transferring Schools
A special thanks to the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs who has provided the financial support to help make the events through the Office of International Programs possible.
The Office of International Programs coordinates various programs and events throughout the year.
Thursday Night Cultural Series
Join us for the FREE Thursday Night Cultural Series featuring a taste of culture and food of the countries featured. Programs begin at 6:30 pm unless otherwise noted.
Next Night: January 21st-Caravanserai: American Voices featuring Muslim-American performers (Ballroom)
Spring 2016 Culture Nights
- February 4th: Japan Night (Ballroom)
- February 18th: Sri Lanka Night (Loading Dock)
- February 25th: German Night (Loading Dock)
- March 3rd: Philippine Night (Loading Dock)
- Saturday, April 2nd: Africa Night (Ballroom)
- April 7th: Caravanserai: American Voices featuring Muslim-American performers (Loading Dock)
- April 14th: Black Student Association (Loading Dock)
- May 5th: Saudi Arabia Night (Ballroom)
Past Culture Nights:
- September 17th: Bangladesh Night (Ballroom)
- October 8th: Denmark Night (Ballroom)
- November 5th: India Night (Ballroom)
- November 13th: Pakistan Night (Loading Dock) Special Time: 5 pm
- November 19th: Around the World with Study Abroad Students by Student Leaders International for International Education Week (Ballroom)Volunteer: To learn how you can help arrange a Cultural Night, or how you can help in any way contact Amy Rassier at 701.777.2033.
Request a Speaker
International students are available upon request to speak at UND classes, area schools and community groups about their country, customs, and culture. For more information about the Speakers Bureau please contact the International Student Advisors by phone at 701.777.4231 or by email at UND.internationalstudentadv@UND.edu.
The international student advisors are available to lead workshops or training on issues concerning international students and intercultural communication. Training is tailored to the specific audience (staff, faculty, students; campus department or office) and existing questions or issues. For more information, please contact the International Student Advisors by phone at 701.777.4231 or by email at UND.internationalstudentadv@UND.edu.
Do you have ideas for programs you would like to see? Contact the International Student Advisors with your suggestions.