- Academic Policy and Procedures Manual
- Campus Connection Access Request Information
- Campus Connection Tip Sheets
- Course Information
- Registrar Review
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Academic Requirement Report (Electronic Degree Audit)
- Credit Hour Definition
- Duplicate Diploma
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
University of North Dakota policy is to provide students a duplicate diploma for a fee of $25.00. Diploma replacements may only be requested by the individual who earned the degree. Your name must appear on the duplicate diploma as it appears on your official academic record. If you wish it to be in a different name, see the requirements for processing an official name change and the documents required to do so before ordering your duplicate diploma.
The new diploma will produced in a style that is currently used by UND (8 ½ x 11 for Bachelors and Masters, 12 x 15 for Doctoral, MD and JD), and signed by the current officials of the University and the State of North Dakota. Because we will be unable to reproduce your diploma exactly like your original, all duplicate diplomas will be marked "Duplicate Diploma" beneath the last signature line. It is done discreetly and can often be covered when being matted and framed.
To pursue ordering a duplicate diploma, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (701) 777-3761 or by emailing email@example.com and the form will be emailed or mailed to you. Please allow 2 weeks for the production of your duplicate diploma.