- Academic Policy and Procedures Manual
- Campus Connection Access Request Information
- Campus Connection Tip Sheets
- Course Information
- Registrar Review
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Academic Requirement Report (Electronic Degree Audit)
- Credit Hour Definition
- Duplicate Diploma
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
Forms for Faculty and Staff
Note: If you have problems viewing or printing these PDF forms check your version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. These PDF forms are best viewed and printed using Adobe Reader Version 7.0 or newer.
- Change of Program, Plan, or Advisor
- Curriculum Committee Forms
- Course Equivalency Approval Form
- Departmental Transcript Request Form
- Employee, Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver
- FERPA Statement of Understanding
- General Education Requirements Forms
- Graduate Removal of In-Progress Grade (SP/UP)
- Office of the Registrar Secure Web Form Username/Password Request
- Registration Action Form
To submit your Report of Incomplete Grade download the form from the link below and email it as an attachment to email@example.com. This email must come from the instructor of the class or from the Dean of the College. The email will serve as the electronic signature for the submittal of incomplete grades. NOTE: Removal of Incomplete Grade form must be obtained from your department secretary or the Office of the Registrar.
- Summer 2013 Report of Incomplete Grade Form
- Spring 2013 Report of Incomplete Grade Form
- Fall 2012 Report of Incomplete Grade Form
- Summer 2012 Report of Incomplete Grade Form
The following forms are for online submission only.
Please choose the appropriate form below to submit requests for additions, revisions or cancellations in the Schedule of Courses. These forms are password protected. You will need to enter your NDUS username and password to access these forms (same as CampusConnection username and password). If you do not have a user name and password, please visit the following link: http://und.edu/tech-support/claim.cfm.
To submit a form complete the form and press "Submit" to transmit to the Office of the Registrar. If you have questions concerning any of the forms, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 701-777-2712.