- Academic Policy and Procedures Manual
- Campus Connection Access Request Information
- Campus Connection Tip Sheets
- Course Information
- Registrar Review
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Academic Requirement Report (Electronic Degree Audit)
- Credit Hour Definition
- Duplicate Diploma
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
Readmission to UND
Undergraduate students who leave the University for at least one semester, not including the summer semester, are required to apply for readmission.
To apply for readmission, one must do the following:
- Complete the electronic Undergraduate Request for Readmission form or the printable Undergraduate Request for Readmission form.
- Submit the completed electronic or return the completed printable form to the Office of the Office of the Registrar.
- If you have enrolled in courses from other institutions during your time away from UND you must send the Registrar's Office official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Once all proper documentation is received by the Registrar's Office readmission will be processed within 2-3 business days. Notification will be sent once the readmission application has been processed and is complete.
Undergraduate students who leave the University on academic probation will be readmitted on academic probation.
Undergraduate students who were suspended from the University must first be reinstated by the dean of the school or college to which they wish to be readmitted into. Once reinstated by the college, students will be readmitted on academic probation. (Submit reinstatement form to the dean of the college)
Undergraduate students who were dismissed from the University must petition for reinstatement to the Student Academic Standards Committee. Once reinstated, students will be readmitted on academic probation. (Submit reinstatement form to the Registrar's Office)