- Academic Policy and Procedures Manual
- CampusConnection Access Request Information
- CampusConnection Navigation and Tips
- Course Information
- Registrar Review
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Summer Session
- Wait List
- Academic Requirement Report
- Access to Student Records
- Changing a Major
- Credit Hour Policy
- Dean's List and President's Honor Roll
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
- Graduation Rates
Course Equivalency - Transfer Tools
Transfer Evaluation System (TES)
Search our extensive database with thousands of undergraduate courses from around the country. Use it to see how the courses at the institution you are transferring from will transfer to the University of North Dakota.
Here's what you'll find in TES:
Find out if a course is equivalent to a course at UND.
Essential Studies Requirements
Find out if an individual course meets an Essential Studies requirement.
When a course does not have an exact equivalency or fulfill and Essential Studies requirement, it may still be applied toward the total credits required to graduate.
Course Not Listed
A course not listed in the database does not signify that the course will not be accepted, it simply means that it has not yet been reviewed and in not in our database.
Transferology is a nation-wide network designed to help students answer the question, "Will my courses transfer?" After adding your courses to Transferology you will be able to see how your courses will transfer to the University of North Dakota and other institutions within the Transferology network.
Create an account
Visit the Transferology Website
- Click on "Show My Transfer Options"
- Enter your information for "Create an Account"
- Record the email address and password you used to create the account.sit the Transferology Website Click on "Show My Transfer Options" Enter your information for "Create an Account" Record the email address and password you used to create the account.
Matches: Indicates the specific courses you may be awarded after transferring.
Maybe: These are courses that have not been reviewed yet by UND to determine transferability.
Misses: Indicates courses that will not transfer.
Find Replacement Course
If you are a current UND student and would like to find courses at another institution that will transfer back to UND to meet your requirements, use the "Find a Replacement Course" feature in Transferology.
Please request access to Transferology Lab for course equivalency information. The site is separate from what students use.