- Academic Policy and Procedures Manual
- CampusConnection Access Request Information
- CampusConnection Navigation and Tips
- Course Information
- Registrar Review
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Summer Session
- Wait List
- Academic Requirement Report
- Access to Student Records
- Changing a Major
- Credit Hour Policy
- Dean's List and President's Honor Roll
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
- Graduation Rates
Transfer Course Equivalencies through Transferology
Transferology is an online tool that that provides you with information on how courses from other institutions will transfer to the University of North Dakota.
To get started
- Visit the Transferology Website
- Click on "Show My Transfer Options"
- Enter your information for "Create an Account"
- Record the email address and password you used to create the account.
Prospective Students: Add completed or planned courses to see how they will transfer to UND.
Current Students: Find a course that will transfer back to UND for a specific course.
Academic Advisors: Please request access to Transferology Lab for course equivalency information. This site is separate from what students use.
Matches: Indicates the specific courses you may be awarded after transferring.
Maybe: These are courses that have not been reviewed yet by UND to determine transferability.
Misses: Indicates courses that will not transfer.
The information within Transferology is provided as a guide only. An official evaluation of your transfer credit will be done upon acceptance to the University of North Dakota.