- CampusConnection Access Request Information
- CampusConnection Navigation and Tips
- Course Information
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Summer Session
- Wait List
- Academic Requirement Report
- Access to Student Records
- Changing a Major
- Credit Hour Policy
- Dean's List and President's Honor Roll
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
- Graduation Rates
Course Equivalency - Transfer Tools
Transfer Evaluation System (TES)
Search our extensive database with thousands of undergraduate courses from around the country. Use it to see how the courses at the institution you are transferring from will transfer to the University of North Dakota.
Before looking for specific transfer course equivalencies, please visit the Program Agreements
page to determine if your specific area of study at UND has a program agreement with your current institution. Program agreements are major-specific and may include additional course equivalencies not accepted across all majors at UND.
Here's what you'll find in TES:
Find out if a course is equivalent to a course at UND.
Essential Studies Requirements
Find out if an individual course meets an Essential Studies requirement.
When a course does not have an exact equivalency or fulfill and Essential Studies requirement, it may still be applied toward the total credits required to graduate.
Course Not Listed
A course not listed in the database does not signify that the course will not be accepted, it simply means that it has not yet been reviewed and in not in our database.