- Academic Policy and Procedures Manual
- CampusConnection Access Request Information
- CampusConnection Navigation and Tips
- Course Information
- Registrar Review
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Wait List
- Academic Requirement Report
- Access to Student Records
- Changing a Major
- Credit Hour Policy
- Dean's List and President's Honor Roll
- Duplicate Diploma
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
Transfer Evaluation System
The information on our Transfer Evaluation System (TES) is provided as a guide to how classes at your current or former school may transfer to UND.
Before looking for specific transfer course equivalencies, please visit the Program Agreements page to determine if your specific area of study at UND has a program agreement with your current institution. Program agreements are major-specific and may include additional course equivalencies not accepted across all majors at UND.
Please read the following information before you continue:
The information within the evaluation system is provided as a guide only. We provide no guarantee that a particular course from your current or former institution will be accepted for transfer credit. An official evaluation of transfer credit will be done upon acceptance to the University of North Dakota.
Our evaluation system is subject to frequent revisions and equivalents may change. We will be adding schools and additional courses to the list on a regular basis. A course not listed in the database does not signify that the course will not be accepted, it simply means that it has not yet been reviewed and is not in our database.
To check your credits click on the link below. Scroll down to find the institutions where you have previously taken or plan to take courses and click on the link for the school. From there, you will be able to check to see how the University of North Dakota accepts the credit.