- Academic Policy and Procedures Manual
- CampusConnection Access Request Information
- CampusConnection Navigation and Tips
- Course Information
- Registrar Review
- University Senate
- Appointment Times
- Cancellation / Withdrawal
- Collaborative Registration
- Final Examination Schedules
- Schedule of Courses
- Summer Session
- Wait List
- Academic Requirement Report
- Access to Student Records
- Changing a Major
- Credit Hour Policy
- Dean's List and President's Honor Roll
- Duplicate Diploma
- GPA Calculator
- Student Consumer Information
- Students' Right to Know
- Undergraduate Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal Policy
- Undergraduate Student Classification
- Graduation Rates
Transfer Course Equivalencies through Transferology
Transferology is a online tool that that provides you with information on how courses from other institutions will transfer to the University of North Dakota.
To get started
- Visit the Transferology Website
- Click on "Show My Transfer Options"
- Enter your information for "Create an Account"
- Record the email address and password you used to create the account.
Prospective Students: Add completed or planned courses to see how they will transfer to UND.
Current Students: Find a course that will transfer back to UND for a specific course.
Matches: Indicates the specific courses you may be awarded after transferring.
Maybe: These are courses that have not been reviewed yet by UND to determine transferability.
Misses: Indicates courses that will not transfer.
The information within Transferology is provided as a guide only. An official evaluation of your transfer credit will be done upon acceptance to the University of North Dakota.