Take advantage of UND's on campus or on-line summer courses. Summer is a great time to add a minor, stay on track for graduation, finish your degree faster, or take a class just for fun. There's plenty of housing available, class sizes are smaller, and the campus is at it's peak of beauty.
Summer registration appointment times will become available in the Student Center of Campus Connection on March 31. Register for summer courses directly through Campus Connection.
Most courses will be offered on a six-week format, but nine-week courses are also available.
- 12 weeks (Regular Session): May 15 - August 4, 2017
- First 6 weeks: May 15 - June 23, 2017
- First 9 weeks: May 15 - July 14, 2017
- Second 6 weeks: June 26 – August 4, 2017
- Mid 6 weeks: June 5 – July 14, 2017