Take advantage of UND's on campus or on-line summer courses. Summer is a great time to add a minor, stay on track for graduation, finish your degree faster, or take a class just for fun. There's plenty of housing available, class sizes are smaller, and the campus is at it's peak of beauty.
Summer registration appointment times will become available in the Student Center of Campus Connection on April 6th. Register for summer courses directly through Campus Connection.
Most courses will be offered on a six-week format, but three- and nine-week courses are also available.
- 12 weeks (Regular Session): May 18 - August 7, 2015
- First 3 weeks: May 18 - June 5, 2015
- First 6 weeks: May 18 - June 26, 2015
- First 9 weeks: May 18 - July 17, 2015
- Second 6 weeks: June 29 – August 7, 2015
- Mid 6 weeks: June 8 – July 17, 2015 (for K-12 educators)