Financial Aid Dates & Deadlines
Academic Year 2012-13
February 5, 2012 - Admission deadline for pre-Freshman scholarships.
March 15, 2012 -
- Students should mail their FAFSA or Renewal Application by this date to meet the priority funding deadline of April 15. Apply early! Funding is limited and not guaranteed through the priority date.
- Priority application date for Returning Student Scholarships.
April 1, 2012 - Students should submit their FAFSA electronically via FAFSA on the Web by this date to meet the priority funding deadline of April 15. Apply early! Funding is limited and not guaranteed through the priority date.
April 15, 2012 -
- Priority processing date for the FAFSA. Apply early! Funding is limited and not guaranteed through the priority date.
- Priority application date for the Undergraduate Cultural Diversity Tuition Waiver.
- Priority application date for new Transfer Student Scholarships.
Mid-May, 2012 - Academic year financial aid award letters will be processed on an on-going basis
Fall Semester 2012
Spring Semester 2013
Summer Session 2013
May 1 - Summer Session University Bookstore financial aid charging begins and runs through May 27. Charging limit is $400.
Attention: To charge books through the online process, do not enter the leading zero in your Student ID number when asked for your Student ID. For example, if your Student ID is 0123456, just enter 123456.
May 8 - Summer Session student jobs are posted online.
May 13 - Summer Session classes begin.
May 20 -
- Classes added or dropped after this date will not be considered for financial aid eligibility.
- Classes dropped on or after this date will count as attempted credits when evaluating Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
May 28 - Financial aid in excess of the bill at the University will begin to be processed. Refunds will be sent to the student's UND Pride Card. Students who have not yet selected their refund preference should go to www.UNDPrideCard.com to select how they wish to receive their refunds.
A late payment penalty will be assessed monthly on any charges 30 days past due. To avoid the late fee:
- View your charges and any anticipated or disbursed financial aid by clicking on the Account Summary and View Financial Aid links in Student Center on CampusConnection.
- You must accept your financial aid awards before they are considered anticipated aid.
- Follow up on any Holds or To Do List items that may delay your financial aid disbursement.
- Make sure your financial aid has been disbursed and your bill paid in full on or before June 30, 2013. For Payment Options visit Student Account Services.
Continue to monitor your Account Summary to ensure there are no outstanding charges prior to the end of each month.
June 12 - Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) petitions must be received by this date or summer financial aid will be cancelled. SAP petitions received after this date will not be reviewed for Summer 2013 eligibility.
June 13 - Last day to apply for North Dakota resident tuition rate.
The projected dates and deadlines in this calendar are tentative and subject to change without notice.