Tuition and Fees Student Finances
- Billing Information
- Drop/Withdrawal Policy
- Payment Options
- Tax Information
- Flight Accounts
- Financial Obligation Agreement
- Refund Deadlines
- Department Receipts
- Department Information
- Spring 2016 Course Fee Listing
- Summer 2016 Course Fee Listing
- Entrance Interview Requirements for Federal Student Loans
- Exit Interview Requirements for Federal Student Loans
- Student Loan Service Center Information: This site provides information for Federal Perkins, nursing and medical loan repayment.
- Medical Loans Exit Counseling: If you received medical loans, you must also complete exit loan counseling through the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Student Loan Service Center. You may contact the Student Loan Service Center in Fargo by calling 701.231.9545 or toll-free 800.698.7397. The exit information will then be mailed to you.