- Billing Information
- Drop/Withdrawl Policy
- Payment Options
- Tax Information
- Flight Accounts
- Financial Obligation Agreement
- Refund Deadlines
Your Refund. Your Money. Your Choice.
The Refund Choice Card is used as a means to distribute excess ﬁnancial aid and other refunds to students. The student must choose their preference for receiving their refunds.
*Do not throw away your Refund Choice Card*
- The Refund Choice Card is needed to select your preference for receiving excess ﬁnancial aid and other refunds
- The Refund Choice Card is mailed to your home address in CampusConnection
- Choose your refund preference at: UNDRefundChoiceCard.com
- Refund Options Include:
- Direct deposit to your existing bank account
- Deposit to a "One Account" with HigherOne
Official Higher One Refund Choice Card website
Frequently Asked Questions
Refund Choice Card Frequently Asked Questions
Important Refund Choice Card informational guide
Steps to successful card use
"A Family Guide to the Refund Choice Card and OneAccount"
Refund Choice Card Announcements
Attention One Account holders:
If your Refund Choice Card has been lost or stolen, please make sure to call 1.800.815.8274 to report the situation immediately.
Replacement Refund Choice Cards:
Please contact Student Account Services at 701.777.3911 to order a replacement card.