- Billing Information
- Drop/Withdrawal Policy
- Payment Options
- Tax Information
- Flight Accounts
- Financial Obligation Agreement
- Refund Deadlines
- Department Receipts
- Department Information
- Spring 2016 Course Fee Listing
- Summer 2016 Course Fee Listing
Your Refund. Your Money. Your Choice.
The Refund Choice Card is used as a means to distribute excess ﬁnancial aid and other refunds to students. The student must choose their preference for receiving their refunds.
*Do not throw away your Refund Choice Card*
- The Refund Choice Card is needed to select your preference for receiving excess ﬁnancial aid and other refunds
- The Refund Choice Card is mailed to your home address in CampusConnection
- Choose your refund preference at: UNDRefundChoiceCard.com
- Refund Options Include:
- Direct deposit to your existing bank account
- Deposit to a "One Account" with HigherOne
Official Higher One Refund Choice Card website
Frequently Asked Questions
Refund Choice Card Frequently Asked Questions
Refund Choice Card Announcements
Attention One Account holders:
If your Refund Choice Card has been lost or stolen, please make sure to call 1.800.815.8274 to report the situation immediately.
Replacement Refund Choice Cards:
Please contact Student Account Services at 701.777.3911 to order a replacement card.