- Majors & Minors
- Academic Reputation
- UND Fast Facts
- Study Abroad
- Honors Program
- Advanced Coursework
- Online Degrees
- Freshmen Students
- Transfer Students
- Canadian Students
- International Students
- Military & Veteran Students
- Online Students
- Check Your App Status
- VIP @ UND Account
Discover UND by the Numbers
The first thing you should know about UND is that it's a place where you're not just a number.
It's a place where students matter. It's a place where you'll learn from professors who will challenge you to think in new ways.
It's a place that promotes balance, as you learn and grow both in and out of the classroom.
And, it's the place that will prepare you for future success.
- Nearly 15,000 students, more than 11,300 of whom are undergrads
- Students are from all 50 states and 80 countries
- 200+ fields of study
- 25 = average class size
- 8 men's and 9 women's NCAA Division I athletic teams
- 275+ student clubs and organizations
- Top 10 degrees are Psychology, Nursing, Commercial Aviation, Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Accountancy, Biology, Marketing, Management and Electrical Engineering
- 21:1 student to faculty ratio
- 94% of faculty hold highest degrees
- 300+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- 20 Greek organizations = 13 fraternities and 7 sororities
- 79% of undergrad students receive financial aid
- 96% of recent alumni are employed or pursuing graduate, law or medical degrees
- $46,368 is the average annual salary across all fields for recent alumni
Interested in more facts about UND? Check out the UND Student Body Profile.