Your UND education will be one of the best in the nation. Our renowned faculty will help you learn and prepare for your future...with more than 94% holding a Ph.D. or the highest degrees in their fields.
National Honors & Rankings
- One of U.S. News & World Report's 200 Best Colleges
- One of the 337 Best Colleges by Princeton Review
- One of the Best National Universities by Washington Monthly
- One of America's Best Colleges by Forbes
- Named one of the 322 Greenest Schools in the nation by Princeton Review
- Named one of the Top 25 Universities based on student rankings at RateMyProfessors.com
- Named the nation's 3rd Healthiest College in 2012 by Greatist.com
- Ranked #1 in the Top 20 Fittest Colleges by MSN's fitbie.com
- Named a top Military Friendly School since 2010 by GI Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazines
- Ranked 4th in the nation for rural medicine by U.S. News & World Report
- One of U.S. News & World Report's top 100 programs for nursing anesthesia, occupational therapy, physical therapy, primary care medicine, and social work
- One of the top accredited non-profit online schools by the 2012 Guide to Online Schools
Accreditation assures you of the quality of higher education institutions and programs in the United States.
The University of North Dakota as a whole is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. UND has been accredited since 1913, when the Association was first organized.
For information on special accreditations the University has at the college, department, or program level, please see UND Accreditation.
Student Consumer Information
You also may check out UND's Student Consumer Information to help you find the information you need to become an informed consumer at the University of North Dakota, including general institutional information, financial aid, health and safety, student outcomes and more.