Health & Wellness
The University of North Dakota is ranked as one of the healthiest and fittest schools in the nation. In fact, MSN's Fitbie.com gave UND an A+ for helping students to:
- Eat right
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Squash stress
- Achieve their fitness goals
As a busy college student, we know that you don't have time to examine the nutrition facts of everything you eat, so our Guiding Stars nutrition rating program makes it easy for you to eat healthy.
7 Dimensions of Wellness
UND's focus on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness, including your physical, social and emotional well-being, will help you feel fantastic from head to toe:
- Wellness Center – Way more than a gym, UND's $20 million state-of-the-art fitness facility is the place where you can work out, climb a rock wall, take cooking lessons, play intramural sports and participate in exercise classes.
- Health & Wellness Hub – Stop by for answers to any health and wellness questions you may have, check your blood pressure, or pick-up free cold care and other health kits.
- Student Health Services – A full-service medical clinic where you can receive acute, chronic and preventative health care at little to no expense.
- University Counseling Center – Professional psychologists and counselors are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential through individual and group counseling, therapy and referral assistance.
- Financial Wellness - Helps take the stress out of money management by empowering you to make healthy financial decisions.