Reservations for 2014 Summer Orientation begin February 18
Reserve your spot! Make your online reservation starting Tuesday, February 18, to attend Summer Orientation 2014 on selected dates between June 5 – July 17. This 1-day program (2 days for Aviation students) begins your orientation to UND and the transition from high school to college.
How to Register:
- Visit UND.edu/orientation to view the full Summer Orientation schedule and find the available session dates for your academic major.
- Beginning Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 9 a.m. CDT, go to UND.edu/orientation to secure your online reservation.
- Watch your UND email account for additional information regarding Summer Orientation.
NOTE: Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please do not finalize any vacation or travel plans until your Summer Orientation reservation has been confirmed via email.
At Summer Orientation, new first-year students will:
- Find out what to expect during your first year at UND.
- Meet with faculty from your major to learn more about your degree program.
- Discuss your academic goals one-on-one with an advisor.
- Register for classes with assistance from a current student.
- Connect with new UND students who have similar academic interests.
- Get answers to questions.
At Parent Orientation, parents will learn more about:
- College Transition for Parents & Families
- Campus Safety & Community Expectations
- College finances
- Career Services
A non-refundable fee will be charged to help cover programming, material and food costs:
- New UND Student = $80
- Parent / Guest = $25 (Limit of 2 guests, if possible.)
There is no programming available for young children.
Watch your mail or visit UND.edu/orientation for more information. If you have questions, contact Kristi Okerlund, New Student & Parent Programs Coordinator, at 701.777.6468 or kristi.okerlund@UND.edu.