Financial aid guide
Need help understanding financial aid? To learn more and to help you figure out your estimated tuition payment, please use this financial aid worksheet as a guide.
UND offers several payment methods for paying college expenses as a convenience for students and their families. These options include:
Students can make payments directly through Campus Connection using the following:
- E-Check (electronic transfer) from your U.S. checking or savings account – free transaction
- Credit card – for the amount of the payment plus a service charge
You may choose to send a check or money order payable to the University of North Dakota – please include the student ID number on the check.
Payments may be made by cash, check, money order, or cashier's check – must present a valid photo ID.
- Student Account Services, 2nd Floor Twamley Hall, Room 204
- M-F, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The wire option is available for International and Canadian students only – via our partner, peerTransfer: UND.peertransfer.com.
Enroll in a Tuition Payment Plan
Tuition payment plans offer you an interest-free way to spread out payments for up to 5 months – enroll early!
- Enrollment for Fall 2014 opened June 1
- For more information see tuition payment plan
For more information, view payment options, or contact UND Student Account Services at 701.777.3911.
If you have questions about financial aid, please contact the UND Student Financial Aid Office at 777.701.3121.